
So this week has passed by unnaturally fast. Probably because of all this working I've been doing. I've been trying to do overload @ Winger's.. It's gettin tough, though. I want a regular f/t day job. I'm losing contact with all my bestest friends.. Like my girl, Brittany. It's been at least 3 weeks since we've hung out just us.. It's sad. =( I saw her on her daughter's birthday..but since then..nothing. It makes me sad. Though I have been getting a LOT of sun lately. I LOVE. lol I'm obsessed with being brown.
Anywho..life is good. Our lease ends next month and we'll be resigning it till next April. So that's pretty cool. Who knows, maybe by that time we'll be able to afford a house or something. I'm hoping by next spring I'll be working with an insurance firm and progressing in my love of insurance. Yeah..I'm a nerd..what can I say. =) lol but that's my plan. Plus Casey is slowly moving up in his dad's company. So we're working on getting set in life. Right now my main goal is to get my insurance licenses and buy my own car. Hopefully I can accomplish that before the end of this year. I feel so bad for driving around Casey's car..though I DO love driving it. lol
I've been working @ Winger's for FIVE months now..it's so crazy. I plan on staying there a couple yrs at least. I just love it there. Plus SOO laid back. All the managers are really cool and I've already got seniority. I'm just a good server..what can I say. ;)
Anyway, not much to say. Just thought I'd update my life. Check ya'll lata!

No comments:
Post a Comment