


So last night was SERIOUSLY the most fun I've had in a LONG ass time!! Oh my god..it was just, CRAZY!! So my cousin Megan knew one of the bouncers @ Green St and he agreed to let me in. So I went with her and her two friends Tiffany and Amber. They were AWESOME chicks!! I had SUCH a good time! We got there about 10pm and it was still pretty slow..not a whole lotta people there. But by 11:30 it was BUMPIN! Seriously..ugh..next time I'm wearin a mini-skirt and tank top cuz i was DYING. But it was a blast! Got some AWESOME drinks: 2 Amaretto Sours, some shot with apple pucker in it, a white russian, an AMF (Audios Mother Fucker...hee hee!), and then at the AFTER party, after the bar closed I had 2 drinks there..for free! lol It was SUCH a great night! Oh wow..met so many random people. I haven't had to tell so many people I'm taken in awhile..it was kind of nice to get some attention, ya know? But yeah, lots of nice people! Everyone was so chill, it was TITS! =)
Then at the after party I started freakin out..cuz me and my drunken self was talkin to one of the security guards there and I blurted out that I'm under 21..yadda yadda yadda..so he was all, "you just told the wrong person..." ugh..I am SOO lucky I didn't get into trouble. He was one of the bouncers @ Green St., too..and I KNOW he saw me there. ha ha I'm such a dork. but oh well..nothin happened, so it's cool.
So all in all it was a fantastic night! I've honestly not had that much fun in over a year! It's so crazy how much FUN bars are! I'm scared to turn 21 now..lol I LOVE the nightlife! FO SHO! And tonight we'll be goin up to RMR for 4th of July races! I'm STOKED for that!! Then Saturday and Sunday I don't have to work, too!! HELL YEAH! I'm stoked! This weekend is shapin up to be one of the best I've had in awhile! FO SHO!

No comments:
Post a Comment