


So last night we had a freakin amazing lil shindig @ our casa. The first we've actually ever had over here. It was a lot of fun! Our buddy Paul came with a date, Jordyn..she was SOO cute, just so you know! LOVED the girl! Then Casey's buddy Keith came over. Then my next door neighbor/coworker came over with her husband and a bunch of their buddies, then my girl Amy and my buddy Zac came over. Then last but not least, my friend Lyndsi and her friend Shelly came and chilled. So it was pretty fun..no HUGE party, but it's more people than we've ever had over! Such a good time! =)
Casey bought me some vodka and I had my own mixed drinks..as always, then Paul brought over this drink they call Hatorade..oh god. It had cool-aid, sprite, and an ENTIRE bottle of Everclear in it. Tasted pretty yummy..but Everclear does icky things to me..so I didn't even touch it. But Casey is feelin the after-effects this morning. Poor baby.. =( but yeah..it got everyone pretty trashed. Ha ha we've got quite the mess this morning.
So...played some drunken rock band, and were just loud and boisterous. I can't believe the neighbors didn't complain. I think it's cuz we're NEVER loud, so the few times that we are, they kind of turn the other cheek. It's real cool of them, and our landlord lives right next door and didn't come out at all, either. So this place pretty much kicks butt to live at. We live around some REAL chill people. =) fo sho!
Anyway, good times at our place! I friggin LOVE everyone that came over. Not to mention I was SO beyond drunk last night and not even a hangover this morning. Yeah..I know how to control my liquor. lol so i think... (knock on wood!)

No comments:
Post a Comment