
So today I went & chilled with my girl Shannon @ the reservoir for THREE. HOURS. lol needless to say I have a VERY nice tanline. Ha ha but it was such a blast! First, this random guy was walkin around with this bitchin snake. Eegads, it was cool! =) Then he let us hold it while he walked around...?? yeah, ANYWAY..so we were just chillin with it, then these 3 guys passed us and one turned around and was like, "cool snake!" and i looked at him for a second and realized it was one of my old buddies from high school! ha ha it was SOO funny! Him (Zach), Matt (one of my old flings) and Cheo (another of my old flings..)..ha ha but it was fun seein them! We all chilled and talked and stuff. Then the old guy that owned the snake came back and chilled with us for about another 45 min..yeah, that was odd (he was an old guy, too..about 50). Anyway, we had a lot of fun. I went with a friend I only recently met back up with at the mall (two yrs since ive seen her!) and we'll probably hang out tonight! It was fun! ha ha we also got a lil bit tipsy up there, too. So that was fun! =)
I just love the summer! Hot weather, sun, layin out..you can't ask for much more. It's so nice! Except Utah summer is being GAY this year and giving us like ONE day out of six that are in the 90's. Oh well, I'm taking advantage of it! It's nice being a waitress, because I usually don't work till 4 or so, so I go to the gym in the morning and then off to layout. Aahh well..only for a bit longer, because I'm actively searching for a full time job, too.. Blah, that's proving to be quite difficult. But just gotta stay positive. =)
Anywho..that's all! Enjoy your summer everyone!

1 comment:
I heart driving my scoot up to the reservoir! It's way too much fun. Hope u got all crispy!
Post a Comment