
So yesterday was such a fun day!! I had a BLAST! :) So I went to the reservoir to hang out with my girl Shannon (she's so fuckin cute!), and some of my buddies: Matt, Zac, Cheo..and one of Matt's lady friends. So it was fun. I'm gettin some serious color now and I'm TOTALLY diggin it! lol but we had fun just layin out and bein dumb. Gotta love the res!!
Had to work a double today, but it was alright, made some pretty good money to be honest. It was bitchin. Thats when i LOVE workin doubles. Makes the day totally worth it. Not to mention all that money I get to deposit now. How lame is that..I'm EXCITED to deposit my money. Shouldn't I be all about spending it??! lol nah, been there, done that.
So I was out with friends last night till 4AM!! Ugh..I don't know why I'm up so early..probably because I gotta go to work in about half an hour and I'm trying to wake myself up beforehand. But it was fun..I haven't gone out in awhile, and I've worked every fuckin night this week..so I thought I deserved it. But we had to fuckin hike to some kid's camp out in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the fuckin night! Ugh..it was intense! lol but it was fun. I had a TINY bit to drink..couldn't get buzzed or nothin cuz I was DD. Glad I stayed sober. Both of my girlfriends were TRASHED! lol it was pretty funny..not gonna lie. I love seein people drunk that I've never seen drunk before. Gives you a good understanding of them. lol :)
So tonight is my FIRST night off this week and me and Casey FINALLY get to just chill together! Mmm..that's my favorite! You know..not gonna lie, I DO miss the single life sometimes..the carefree freedom. But I wouldn't trade what I have with Casey for ANYTHING. I love him SOO much..and he makes commitment worth it. He treats me so good and he honestly loves me. And I know that without a doubt. :) Aww!! Tender moment right there! Just thought I'd share how much I love my amazing boyfriend! He's fabulous!
Well that's about it for this blog. Just bored before work! Peace out dawgs!

No comments:
Post a Comment