Wednesday, June 18, 2008

CELTICS WON THE TROPHY!!

so Celtics TOTALLY kicked some SERIOUS ass yesterday! OMG! That was SUCH an awesome game, TOTALLY killed the Lakers. Largest margin in a finals victory was 42, won by the Bulls in '84 I believe.. Well, we didn't quite hit that, but it was 131-92! Seriously...who gets that high?! Usually you'll only see points that high in overtime. But yes..the game was phenomenal..and it was just. Amazing. I was SO unbelievably stoked! Celtics are my team baby!! :) YEAH BOI!

Anyway, life is awesome. I had TWO interviews yesterday. One as a receptionist at an auto company and another as a collections agent at a security company. So we'll see..HOPEFULLY one of them works out. Because I NEED more money! :p I hate being broke ALL the friggin time! Especially now that it's summer and I SHOULD be treating myself to tank tops and mini-skirts! lol So I'm workin on it.

So me and Casey will be getting a kitten soon!! I'm so stoked! We were gonna bring his kitty with us to our new house..but we live RIGHT on the main road, and his cat is used to being an inside/outside cat, and we just cant have that. It would make us so sad if he got hit. :( So we are just gonna get a kitten and train it to be an inside kitty pretty much. But I'm so excited! It'll be so much fun to have an animal in the house! Seriously!

311/Snoop Dogg concert is in less than 2 weeks!! I'm so beyond stoked!! My 2nd concert and hopefully it'll be a great one! But of course it will be! Snoop Dogg is AMAZING! Aahh..I LOVE him! lol Egads I can't wait!!

Anywho..that's about it! Love ya'll!

No comments: