Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm a little tipsy...


So..um..I'm getting a wee bit tipsy. Ha ha and have nothing better to do. Casey is watching Reno 911 in the other room..that show is BEYOND hilarious, just in case you didn't know. But, I don't really feel like watching it. I'm being boring and blogging, and playing some SWEET sudoku. Which, by the way, is the best game on the planet.


Anywho, so I was HOPING to go to the strip club tonight, for my buddy's birthday. Lil guy is turnin 18 yrs old! lol that was a joke, he's not "a lil guy"..but it's weird he's BARELY 18, and I'll be 21 in four months...FOUR. MONTHS!!! I can't believe it's already almost here! That's so beyond crazy to me! You know what I can't wait for..friggin VEGAS BABY!!! Gad, it's gonna be SOOO much fuckin fun!! Me and Casey are gonna go wild! =) I cannot believe how fast my 21st is coming up! It's so crazy..the year I've been waiting for, for the past like, 5 yrs. Since I was 16, this is the only day I could think about..and it's finally coming to an end. The wait is ALMOST over. Gad, I can't believe it. CRAZZY! I've decided we'll be going to the Cathouse club..for the girls in lingerie, of course! And then over to the Playboy club the next night. This is gonna be a birthday worth remembering. Not to mention I haven't done ANYTHING for my birthday the past like, 5 yrs in a row. Blah. So it'll be great!


Um..I'm feeling quite nice tonight.. lol hence my ramblings on a blog. I kinda, no, REALLY wanna go do somethin. I'm sick of bein cooped up in the house. Plus I wanna see some naked women. What can I say, they're hot! =) lol plus my girl Lauren will be there (and her boobs are AWESOME!), plus I haven't seen her since last week at the races. It sucks, cuz I'm making so many new friends and they all live up in Salt Lake! And I live down in podunk Utah County. Ugh..god I hate it here. All the fuckin zoobies (byu students) and hypocritical mormons. I need diversity baby!! If I had my way, I would be living in Cali or Washington right now..but I can't just leave my Casey bebe behind..so guess I'm stuck here for awhile. lol oh well..I'll survive. Four more months and I can go drink my sweet little heart away and forget about all the pious mormons. Ugh. They make my skin crawl.


Do you know I was born and raised MORMON!?! Yeah..I can't believe it myself sometimes. It's like, I look back and I'm like..oh my god, I was brainwashed. Always trained to think that those that weren't mormon, I needed to convert, but heaven forbid being friends with someone that wasn't mormon..that's BAD. That's why I rebelled so hard..I couldn't take that. My personal beliefs point to EVERYONE is equal, no matter what race, religion, etc.. I always hated that, too.. Cuz I did have a LOT of hispanic friends in high school, and I got SO much shit for it..people sayin I was one of their "hoes"..personally, I had the mind set of "fuck off".. I will be friends with who I want to be friends with. I didn't care what anyone said, because my friends were GOOD people. They treated me good, and they had my back. That's all that mattered to me. Ugh..I have so much frustration with the people in Utah. They're all assholes. :p


But I think I'm done with this blog cuz I've realized I've been rambling and we'll save that for another day when my thoughts are a little more collected. Later gators! =)

No comments: