Saturday, June 7, 2008

So Here Is To My New BlogSpot


Since I LOVE blogging, I thought I would make a blogspot. Where I can just..talk. Works for me! =)

So I recently moved into a house with my boyfriend, ok..not recently, but the end of April and so far, it's been amazing. I can't tell you how much I LOVE living with him (again) and how much it rocks to be on our own, AWAY from our families. Not like I don't love my family, and his..but you DEFINITELY need your alone time, else I'll go crazy!! Which I kind of did, living with his family. But anyway, so that's been really nice, and I'm totally diggin it. We DEFINITELY have our ups and downs..but overall, it's great. I couldn't ask for anything better.


Um..lets see..I'm STILL trying to find a f/t job..with like, NO success. In case some of you didn't already know, I'm pursuing becoming a GG..which hopefully works out here within the next couple months. I admire those girls so much, and Casey is definitely all for it. So hopefully I can lose the weight I need to here by the end of July and then start pursuing that dream. I've always wanted to do some type of modeling..and the more I talk to these girls, the more I want to do it. They're all so real and down to earth. I think it's awesome. I call them models WITH personality. I like that.


So anyway, I don't have much to talk about this first blog because, well..my life is kind of boring at the moment and nothing is really..happening. But I just wanted to let ya'll know that I DO have a blogspot now, and you should all come check back regularly, and read about my amazing life. Yay! =)


No comments: